Visual Portfolio Desktop
Visual Portfolio Mobile
Tasteful Design. Trendsetting Living.
Elegantly assigned, sumptuously designed by world-renowned designers Charles Allem, each element of Mira Suite Five has been carefully considered for your comfort and ease. Space, ambience and and state-of-the-art technology create a haven from home. Cocoon yourself in the height of luxury surrounded by plush designer touches and opulent furniture. As if having every need taken care of weren’t enough, you can also look forward to your standalone rain shower and jacuzzi spa bath to melt away the stresses of the day.
about this suite
- 1 King bed (183cm x 198cm)
- Standalone rain shower and Jacuzzi spa bath
- Double marble sinks with in-mirror TV
- Guest toilet
- iHome Sound System with Bluetooth docking station
- Two 40″ LCD TV with infotainment
- Nespresso coffee machine with capsules and tea setup
- Iron and iron board
- Sleek entertaining spaces including an ante room, bar, lounge with adjacent roomy office space
- Pocket Wi-Fi device for use on-the-go with unlimited 4G connectivity
- Free Wired & Wi-Fi Access
- Laptop-size safety-box with charging function
- Pillow Menu
- Minibar fridge
- Tea and coffee setup
- 2 bottles of water daily
*Black-out dates & Terms and Conditions apply, please check with the respective outlets for details.
Enhanced Cleaning & Hygiene Procedures for Guest Rooms
- Elevated cleaning procedures and protocols in place including the use of disinfectants for wiping all high-touch surfaces (i.e. knobs and handles, remote controls, phones, hairdryer, toilet seat and flush, etc.) upon check-out and spray sterilizing each guest room prior to new guest arrival
- Antiseptic wet tissues placed in each room for Guests use
- Disinfection of room key cards upon check-out
BOOK DIRECT FOR BEST DEALS WITH THESE SPECIAL STAY OFFERS
Whether it’s a one-night stop-over, a business trip or a sumptuous staycation explore our range of attractive stay offer designed with modern travellers in mind!
Please add detail page content above and do NOT remove the “Page Break” block below!