Visual Portfolio Desktop
Visual Portfolio Mobile
Winter Savings with Design Hotels
Available from 15 Nov 2023 until 15 March 2024
In the winter, the days may be short, but our rewards are long! Enjoy 10% Off Best Rates on your stay at The Mira with complimentary breakfast included when you book 2 weeks in advance! Plan your stay in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui at our stylish urban retreat this winter season and pick from a range of boldly designed rooms and suites* in 3 color tones: Red, Green or Silver. Whichever you choose, you’ll be in for a memorable stay including a delicious buffet breakfast to kick start the day and unlimited access to award-winning wellness facilities!
*excluding Club City & Club Parkview Rooms and Specialty Suites
*Black-out dates & Terms and Conditions apply, please check with the respective outlets for details.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge per room per night.
- Booking must be made at least 14 days in advance to arrival to enjoy this offer.
- Reservation cannot be cancelled or modified once booking is confirmed.
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability.
- Offer is not to be used in conjunction with other promotions or privileges.
- Rate is eligible for Marriott Bonvoy points.
- In case of any dispute, the Hotels reserve the right of final decision.
- Photos for reference only.
you may also like
Kick-start your chillaxing journey and book a breezy stay at our urban retreat in Tsim Sha Tsui with verdant park views to boot! Check into designer interiors and enjoy 15% off our Best Available Rate for 3 nights or more in any of the standard rooms and spacious suites, or our Club Floor Rooms with extra privileges.
Enjoy a sumptuous staycation at The Mira Hong Kong with daily breakfast for two and all-you-can-eat lunch, brunch or dinner buffet at Yamm or French-Japanese dinner at WHISK included!
Flexibly and fashionably yours. Check-in for a full 24-hour FlexiStay at your choice of accommodation from City, Courtyard, to a stunning Parkview Room!
Please add detail page content above and do NOT remove the “Page Break” block below!