Doing business in China often requires regular visits and Hong Kong is the perfect hub to enjoy a stay in a cosmopolitan city while being able to access Guangdong province with ease. And since the recent opening of the world’s longest sea-crossing bridge-tunnel route connecting the Greater Bay Area with an impressive Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge, reaching these destinations has become even more time-efficient.
Aside from shuttling busy Hotel Guests between the airport to The Mira Hong Kong in a range of sleek cars our Concierge Team can also arrange a jump across the border to Shenzhen or a family trip to Macau or Zhuhai, perfect for those concerned about seasickness.
Hop in to a chauffeured luxury 7-seater van with free Wi-Fi onboard, perfectly suited for a bigger entourage, and enjoy less than 1 hour ride during which you may catch up with emails and sort out your day’s meetings, or simply admire the expansive views of the Guangdong Bay and the South China Sea.
Rates starting from: HK$1220 for Shenzhen and HK$2570 for Macau / Zhuhai (one-way trip)
*Terms & Conditions:
1) Advance reservation and credit card number with an expiry date for guarantee purpose are required.
2) Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled ride; otherwise full payment will be applied.
3) Full payment applies to NO SHOW bookings with no cancellation notice.
4) Additional charges may apply in case of severe weather conditions such as typhoon No.8 or Black Rain Storm Warning.
5) Guests are required to carry a valid passport and relevant visa if necessary – please check with your Consulate for visa requirement details before arranging the journey.
Enquiries / Reservations:
Tel: +852 2368 1111 | Email: email@example.com
Mira Place, 118-130 Nathan Road,Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
© Miramar Hotel and Investment Company Limited 2021. All rights reserved.