Make business beautiful, meeting memorable and special occasion spectacular at the innovative urban retreat that fuses savvy technology with bold design concept!
Plan your conferences, meetings and business events at The Mira Hong Kong from now until August 31, 2017, and take advantage of the exclusive privileges:
Encompassing the indoor and outdoor creative event spaces at the Hotel are eight function rooms, the pillar-less penthouse ballroom by lifestyle guru Colin Cowie® accommodating up to 800 guests and boasting 18 handcrafted Czech crystal chandeliers, futuristic audio-visual rigging with 25,000 color LED lighting combinations as well as staggering vistas, host of Specialty Suites with private terraces and an al fresco lounge hidden in the courtyard terrace.
Take advantage of your daily package at HK$820 nett (full day) / HK$680 nett (half day) per person with luncheon and two/one thematic coffee breaks includes full set of meeting amenities:
– rental of function room with state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment,
– pre-registered high speed Wi-Fi / internet services throughout the conference period
– welcome coffee or tea throughout the day
– selection of the new thematic breaks in the morning and afternoon (one break for half day conference only)
– Chinese or Western luncheon in the function room; or alternatively lunch at one of Michelin-acclaimed restaurants: Cuisine Cuisine and WHISK (supplement applies).
Ignite your event with one of the all-new refreshingly stimulating themed breaks where your delegates prepare the legendary Hong Kong street snacks, desserts are served as edible art and energizing cocktails fizz in “light bulbs”! Take a picnic break at the latest Enchanted Garden setting to relax and mingle.
Overlooking the luscious greenery backdrop of Kowloon Park in Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong’s premiere shopping district, The Mira Hong Kong lets your clients inhale the soothing vapors of Chinese herbs at the MiraSpa and indulge in one of six specialty restaurants and bars – while letting them stay connected with the outside world through tech-friendly features.
Terms & Conditions:
– 10% service charge included to the above rates
– A minimum of 8 rooms accommodation and minimum attendance of 10 persons are required
– Guestroom rate will be advised with information on group arrival and departure dates
– Offer is valid for any new booking request for arrival on or before 31 August, 2017
– Offer is subject to availability at the time of booking
Enquiries / Reservations:
Tel: +852 2368 1111 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
118 Nathan Road,Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
© Miramar Hotel and Investment Company Limited 2017. All rights reserved.