Find the mindful work-life balance at the chic meeting venues of The Mira Hong Kong – the perfect playground where comfy fit balls fill the event spaces instead of stiff chairs and invigorating refreshments served at recess refuel your energy for the full day of optimum performance!
Plan your conferences, meetings and business events at The Mira Hong Kong from now until March 31, 2018, and take advantage of the exclusive privileges:
Creative Event Spaces
Encompassing the indoor and outdoor creative event spaces at the Hotel are eight function rooms, the pillar-less penthouse ballroom by lifestyle guru Colin Cowie® accommodating up to 800 guests and boasting 18 handcrafted Czech crystal chandeliers, futuristic audio-visual rigging with 25,000 color LED lighting combinations as well as staggering vistas, host of Specialty Suites with private terraces and an al fresco lounge hidden in the courtyard terrace.
Take advantage of your daily package at HK$820 nett (full day) / HK$680 nett (half day) per person with luncheon and two/one thematic coffee breaks includes full set of meeting amenities:
– rental of function room with state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment,
– pre-registered high speed Wi-Fi / internet services throughout the conference period
– welcome coffee or tea throughout the day
– selection of the new thematic breaks in the morning and afternoon (one break for half day conference only)
– Chinese or Western luncheon in the function room; or alternatively lunch at one of Michelin-acclaimed restaurants: Cuisine Cuisine and WHISK (supplement applies).
Find the mindful work-life balance at the chic meeting venues of The Mira Hong Kong – the perfect playground where innovative urban retreat fuses perfectly with savvy technology and bold design concept! Ignite your event with one of the all-new refreshingly stimulating themed breaks featuring legendary Hong Kong street snacks, with desserts served as edible art and energizing cocktails fizz in “light bulbs”. Or keep your day breezy and let your creativity unfold as you indulge in nutritious snacks made with super-foods such as quinoa, kale and goji berries, thoughtfully served with detoxing cold-pressed fruit juices and healthy green smoothies!
Mira-velous Conference Initiatives
Overlooking the luscious greenery backdrop of Kowloon Park in Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong’s premiere shopping district, The Mira Hong Kong lets your clients inhale the soothing vapors of Chinese herbs at the MiraSpa and indulge in one of six specialty restaurants and bars – while letting them stay connected with the outside world through tech-friendly features.
Terms & Conditions:
– 10% service charge included to the above rates
– A minimum of 8 rooms accommodation and minimum attendance of 10 persons are required
– Guestroom rate will be advised with information on group arrival and departure dates
– Offer is valid for any new booking request for arrival on or before March 31, 2018
– Offer is subject to availability at the time of booking
Enquiries / Reservations:
Tel: +852 2368 1111 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mira Place, 118-130 Nathan Road,Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
© Miramar Hotel and Investment Company Limited 2018. All rights reserved.