We give you plenty of reasons to MICE to the max with us!
Be invited to stylize your event at The Mira Hong Kong. Make business beautiful, meeting memorable and special occasion spectacular as the innovative urban retreat fuses savvy technology, pioneering 21st century hospitality standards and a vibrantly accented design concept where you can plug in to the MIRA-velous MICE experience to the max. Plan your conferences, meetings and business events at The Mira Hong Kong from now until June 30, 2015 to enjoy a host of surprising privileges:
• For every 5 rooms booked, the sixth room booked to be upgraded to the next category (subject to availability)
• For every 5 participants with conference package booked, the sixth one is free of charge
• Complimentary 60-minute cocktail with 5 kinds of canapés at the open-air lounge bar, Vibes; or at one of Specialty Suites that were designed for entertaining (for 50 room nights or above)
• iPad mini for the event organizer, for a total minimum spend of HK$150,000 net on one event (inclusive of room and food & beverages charges)
Encompassing the indoor and outdoor creative event spaces at the Hotel are eight function rooms, the pillar-less penthouse ballroom by lifestyle guru Colin Cowie® accommodating up to 800 guests and boasting 18 handcrafted Czech crystal chandeliers, futuristic audio-visual rigging with 25,000 color LED lighting combinations as well as staggering vistas, host of Specialty Suites with private terraces and an al fresco lounge hidden in the courtyard terrace.
Take advantage of your daily package at HK$850 (full day) / HK$700 (half day) per person with luncheon and two/one newly launched thematic coffee breaks includes full set of meeting amenities:
– rental of function room with state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment,
– pre-registered high speed Wi-Fi / internet services throughout the conference period
– welcome coffee or tea and complimentary fruit juices and beverages throughout the day
– selection of the new thematic breaks in the morning and afternoon (one break for half day conference only)
– Chinese or Western luncheon in the function room; or alternatively lunch at one of Michelin-acclaimed restaurants: Cuisine Cuisine and WHISK (supplement applies).
Overlooking the luscious greenery backdrop of Kowloon Park in Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong’s premiere shopping district, The Mira Hong Kong lets your clients inhale the soothing vapors of Chinese herbs at the MiraSpa and indulge in one of six specialty restaurants and bars – while letting them stay connected with the outside world through tech-friendly features.
Ignite your event with one of the all-new refreshingly stimulating themed breaks where your delegates prepare the legendary Hong Kong street snacks, stimulating desserts hang from the trees and energizing cocktails are served in “light bulbs”!
Book your event with accommodation and enjoy the freedom of staying connected at all times with totally FREE handy smartphone with FREE local and international calls plus unlimited Wi-Fi for use in the city.
Terms & Conditions:
– 10% service charge applies to above rates
– A minimum of 8 rooms accommodation and minimum attendance of 10 persons are required
– Guestroom rate will be advised with information on group arrival and departure dates
– Offer is valid for any new request book received by March 31, 2015 for arrival on or before June 30, 2015
– Offer is subject to availability at the time of booking
Reservations Toll free numbers:
Hong Kong – (852) 2368 1111 | China - 4001 20 2300
Australia - 1800 054132 | Singapore - 8008523 808
The Mira Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2368 1111 | Email: email@example.com
118 Nathan Road,Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
© Miramar Hotel and Investment Company Limited 2014. All rights reserved.